BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

The Sweet Boys in my life!

Just a few pictures of the boys I love....The first is my hunky cowboy husband. I love nothing more than watching him work around the ranch...I think his tractor is sexy!!!


We recently drove to Arizona and took the doggies. It was an adventure! Tazo loved sticking his head out the window and it didn't matter how hard the wind was blowing or how much his lips couldn't stay shut, he just wanted to smell all the scents he could come across...


Oscar loves to be in the warm sunshine but sometimes its a little hard on his eyes...

"No photos please!!!"

2 comments:

Landon said...

Oh how I love Tazo. It was so fun to see him when you guys were here.

P.S. It was good to see Nate as well.

P.S.S. Oscar doesn't really like me so it was only sort of good to see him.

Trudy said...

Oh so cute!! Missed you this time, but I had lunch with you the time before, so it is my turn when you come back k?