BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Little Baby Forsythe

 Pregnancy Ticker


That's right folks, for all of you who may have not heard, we are having a baby!!! I haven't updated this post in a long time, but I promise to start adding pictures when I get a belly. Current stats: 13 weeks pregnant, finally feeling better, no belly to take pictures of, super excited. Had an ultrasound on 9/10/09 and saw the little peanut moving around. It was so awesome. This was a big surprise for me and Nathan becuase we weren't "trying". I like to say we were "practicing" but not "trying". But we are so excited now and are looking forward to this big change in our lives.

Nathan is still in his apprenticeship, and loving it. The hours are long sometimes but he really is learning a lot and enjoying himself.
I am still working nights at the Children's Hospital, but soon I will go to a rotating schedule where I work nights and days. Two months of nights and two months of days. This should be better for me and Nate so we can spend more time together.


Hope all who still read this are doing well!
Pictures soon.....

3 comments:

The Newmans said...

Yeah!!! I can't wait to see pics of your cute little belly.

Connie S. said...

Welcome back to your blog, Chels! I am so delighted for you both. I miss hearing how things are going with you guys, but please know that you've not left my thoughts and prayers.

Keep on cooking that little muffin!

Wendy and Dom Morone said...

Yeah! Congratulations Chels! We are so happy for you guys. Enjoy this special time!