BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Today I am stuck in the house due to a cold. So I do what I always do when I am really bored....I shop online. I don't actually buy anything I just go through and pick everything I like and see how much it would actually cost to purchase those items. Today however...nothing really caught my eye... except the Trapeze top....http://www.oldnavy.com/browse/product.do?cid=10018&pid=507722. I know there is a fancy way to make a link, but I don't know what it is. My question for anyone who may be reading this is why would I want to buy a top, on sale or not, that made me look like a trapeze. The specific definition of a trapeze I will spare you, however I am sure that its large, therefore why would one put horizontal stripes on an already giant top and expect the average, non malnourished POW, to wear. ALMOST NO ONE CAN WEAR A HORIZONTAL STRIPE ESPECIALLY IF IT IS PLACED ON A TOP THAT IS BIG ENOUGH TO HIDE SMALL CHILDREN UNDER!!!! I have decided this shirt would have come in handy in the movie "Not Without My Daughter" Starring the lovely and talented Sally Field, in which she is trying to flee from Iran with her small daughter. OK I am stepping down from my soap box, Old Navy you must know that I love you, but this one was a swing and a miss.

1 comments:

Jen said...

I hear ya cluckin, big chicken. You know I am like the Old Navy Queen but sometimes I look at some of their stuff and I'm like WTF. Not sure what happened there. Also I get annoyed when I go into the stores that are near us--like any of the ones on the 202 or the one on Stapley--of how many Mormon girls are shopping in there. I know you share this frustration. It makes me want to rip off my sleeves and expose my shoulders just out of spite.