BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, April 27, 2008

On the road again!!!

OK so not really again, but in about five hours Nathan and I are going to be making the trek up to Colorado. Nathan starts his job on May 5Th. So we are taking up a lot of our stuff this week and then the rest when I move. It is so crazy for me to think that we are actually doing this. I drove away from my house this morning and it was so surreal to me. I didn't even process that last night was the last night I would sleep in our room. It feels strange. I'm trying not be be a big ol' bawl baby. Tomorrow marks our two year wedding anniversary and how weird that we will be in a car for most of it!! We appreciate all the support and good wishes we have received from you all. We love you and look forward to sharing our new stories and adventures with you!!
I'll post pictures when we get back. We are bringing Tazo up so Nathan has someone to keep him company till I move, so all that time cooped up in the truck should be interesting!!

3 comments:

Trudy said...

Have a safe trip. I REALLY want to hug you and see you before you move. Do you think that will work?
Love you,
Trudy

Amber said...

Bye Natathan! Have a safe trip you two :) We will miss you!

Amber said...

haha sorry I miss typed your name :)