BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, May 2, 2008

Survey Fun

Four jobs I've had:
1. Secretary at my dad's office
2. Receptionist at The Trailhead Athletic Club and Spa
3. Medical Biller
4. Registered Nurse

Four movies I've watched more than once:
1. Princess Bride
2. Talladega Nights
3. Blades of Glory
4. Zoolander

Four places I've lived:
1. Woodbury, MN
2. Scottsdale, AZ
3. Flagstaff, AZ
4. Mesa, AZ, Queen Creek, AZ and soon to be Denver, CO!!

Four TV shows I watch:
1. American Idol
2. Without a Trace
3. Criminal Minds
4. Design on a Dime

Four places I've been:
1. Several parts of Hawaii (Maui, Honolulu, and more...)
2. Latvia
3. New York
4. Washington, DC

Four people who email me regularly:
1. All of my credit card companies.
2. Air 1
3. Companies that I shop online with
4. Connie Ciway

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Pizza
2. Beer (I know not a food, but I love it anway)
3. Steak
4. French Fries

Four places I would love to visit:
1. Greece
2. St. Thomas
3. Arizona (after I move)
4. Ireland

Four things I'm looking forward to in the coming year:
1. Being in a new place with new adventures.
2. Hopefully selling one of my homes.
3. Getting out of debt.
4. Trying to be a runner at 6000 feet elevation.

Four friends I'm tagging:
I'm not tagging anyone cuz Jen is the only one who hasn't gotten this yet. So I guess I'm tagging Jen. Hope you learned something new about me!

1 comments:

Danielle said...

I love how your 4 movies are so similar to what Landon's would be!! It makes me laugh =) And if we can do something to help, let me know. Even if I come over some day during nap time and have the kids sleep upstairs while I help you . . . Text me a weekday you're not working and plan on packing.