BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, April 2, 2010

Charleigh Anne Forsythe



So I promised to update with belly pics...hmmm...she's already been born so clearly I didn't follow through on that!
My sweet little baby GIRL was born on March 8th 2010. I went into labor at 37 and 5 weeks pregnant after two night shifts and a big storm brewing. Contractions started at 5pm on Sunday...I tried to sleep them off but ended up waking Nathan up at 1230am to drive me to the hospital. She was born after four good pushes at around 1215pm. I could not believe my eyes when I found out it was a girl! For those of you that don't know my side of the family has 6 grandsons/nephews. No girls for any of my brothers. I broke the curse! She was 6 lbs 10 oz and 19 inches long. And cute as cute can be!
I recovered well and she is doing great. We had about a week and a half of long sleeping stretches. The last couple of nights I can't say I've slept much at all! I think she is going through a growth spurt!
We are just so happy to have her and are so greatful she is a healthy little girl!

2 comments:

Jen said...

I can't wait to meet her, pal! Love ewe!

Danielle said...

Yea! I kept checking to see if you would post =)