BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Spring Cleaning

I have started spring cleaning which I thought I would enjoy...apparently I'm crazy. I just felt like the house had a layer of yuck on it from the winter and the fall and the fact that I really haven't ever spring cleaned!! Well I got one room done successfully. I didn't realize that moving furniture and washing walls and baseboards would take so long. Today I plan on mastering the kitchen. I'm getting a much earlier start. I really want to go shopping later so I hope to be done by noon.
I thought I would post a pic of Tazo since it seems I favor Oscar. Tazo also joined in on the spring cleaning fun...after all only a few days earlier was he covered in poo from an unfortunate incident involving people food and 8 hours in a kennel!!



He smells nice and clean now!

2 comments:

Trudy said...

YEAH!! You blogged!! I love the new look! I miss you! Let's have lunch soon!!
Love,
Trudy

Amber said...

Tazo is so dang cute! I like the new look of your blog :)