BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Nicknames

Most of the reason I have started blogging more is because I want to remember things about this time of my life, and of Charleigh's life. So I thought I would take a moment to list some of the nicknames we have given her. Most of which are really strange when I actually think about them. Strange but funny. We love you Charleigh even if we never call you by name!

-Sass, Sassy, Sasser, Sasser Sue, Sasserelly, Sasseroni with Cheese and just about any other word with sassy in it!!!
-Marmot (given to her when she was still on the inside)
-Spydie (Grandma A) Spidie (Grandpa A) They can't agree on the spelling!
-Milk Monster
-Poop Monster
-Baby
-Chaw-leeeeeee

There you have it...A Charleigh girl by many different names!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Is the "Chawlleeee" from that "Charlie bit me!!" YouTube video? Because that is flippin hilarious! It pops into my head from time to time and then I say it out loud and Aaron is all, "Okay, crazy." I love Sass!

Danielle said...

Too funny that your parents can't agree on a spelling ... even funnier that it was discussed in the first place! I love grandparents =)