BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, May 31, 2010

Moving!

So the time has come that we leave the ranch that we have called home for 2 years. I can't say that I'm sad, but it has been an adventure and I know I will look back on these years with fond memories!
We don't exactly know where we are moving quite yet. We have a few different options and are waiting to see which one is the best move for our family. Each place has its good and bad and we need to really find out which place will help us reach our goals the fastest.
Stay tuned for the news on where we end up....though it will still be Colorado so don't get too excited/nervous! But for now I better get back to packing, a chore I despise!

2 comments:

Connie S. said...

has it already been two years at the ranch?

Wow!


I am sure that God will guide your hearts to pick the best place to call home for your family. (and who doesn't love a new place to nest?)

We're praying for you guys!
-Connie & Ryan

Jen said...

Whoa, baby! Well, I'm very excited for you guys. And Connie is right, God will help you pick the perfect place! I can't wait! Love ewe much!