BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Silly Tazo



So everyone told me that after having a baby I wouldn't like my dogs anymore, or they would just take a back seat. Well I am so happy that I still am so much in love with them and they are definately still my other kids!!! I do have less time for them, but nap time is the best becuase I can give undivided attention to my little baby Oscar! I hope he isn't feeling left out the rest of the day! Needless to say I thought the dogs deserved a spot on the blog since they hadn't been featured in awhile.
Yesterday, after a long day of work for Nathan (which means a lot of running around for Tazo) I noticed Tazo had snuck inside to lay down, and I discovered him laying half in his bed half out! He was simply too tired to make it all the way in! Poor guy...chasing all kinds of squirrels with no results will tire a buddy out! Take a load off Taz-man, you deserve it!

0 comments: